Water Damage & Flood Recovery
Water Damage Colorado Springs
ServiceMaster have served the Greater Colorado Springs and Pueblo areas with water damage and flood recovery services since 1968. Our team has the resources to handle any situation on your property. Don’t let your business or home become a casualty during a disaster such as fires or floods. We offer a full range of disaster restoration and damage cleaning services in Colorado Springs and Pueblo.
Water & Sewer Damage Recovery
Water and sewer damage is common in the Colorado Springs area and will wreak havoc not only in homes, but also in business facilities. When disaster strikes, get back on track with a full range of professional restoration and cleanup services. ServiceMaster on El Paso St’s goal is to restore your property as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our licensed and insured technicians will ensure a quality recovery by communicating every step of the way, making sure every step of the process meets or exceeds industry standards.
Water Damage & Flood Recovery
Are you in need of Flood Recovery or Water Damage services in Colorado Springs? When you experience water damages, moisture can migrate behind walls, underneath flooring, and into the framework of the structure. If the moisture is left unaddressed, it can cause permanent damage to the structure and become a breeding ground for bacterial growth and mold, potentially becoming a major health risks for those within the area. ServiceMaster on El Paso St in Colorado Springs has the expertise and techniques to relieve your property of water damages, moisture, and mold problems.
A sewer back up can introduce dangerous contaminates into your home or business. Viruses, bacteria, hepatitis and even E-Coli can be found in sewage. Proper removal of the waste material, along with cleaning and sanitizing of the affected area is critical to keep your home or business a healthy environment for you, your family and your customers. We have licensed and insured technicians dedicated to restoring and sanitizing your property back to a safe condition.
Our services include, but may not be limited to:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Sewage extraction
- Anti-Microbial Sanitization
- Drying, Dehumidification, Water Extraction
- Document Drying and Recovery
- Complete Building and Contents Cleaning
- Carpet, Rug and Upholstery Cleaning
- Mold Remediation
- HVAC Duct Cleaning
- Antiques and Fine Art Restoration
- Electronic Equipment Restoration
- Data and Document Recovery
- Furniture Refinishing
- Biohazard Cleaning
*Some services may be subcontracted.
Water & Sewer Damage Tips
Water damage and bacteria growth can begin within hours. To increase your chances of a complete recovery from damages, call ServiceMaster of Colorado Springs as soon as possible. In the meantime, there are a few things you can do to ensure a more successful restoration.
What to do with water:
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting area.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached.
- Lift draperies off the floor. Loop through a coat hanger and place hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying, and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Open drawers, closets, and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
- Do not remove books from shelves. Rather pack them tightly on shelf to prevent warping of pages.
What to do with Sewage:
- Avoid walking in sewage flooded area, because the damage can become worse and spread.
What not to do:
- Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
- Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.