If your property has been vandalized, call us ASAP. Here are some ways to minimize damage effects:
- Wash any egg or other residue from the building exterior.
- Remove any debris or food from carpets or interior walls. Scrape or blot carpets and furniture–do not rub.
- Vacuum glass particles from carpet and upholstery. Do not walk barefoot in the area of glass residue.
- Save any information about the type of liquid that was spread over surfaces.
- Make a list of all damage.
Important warnings on damage resulting from vandalism:
- Do not attempt to remove chemical stains such as ink or paint.
- Do not operate damaged electrical appliances.
- Do not throw away damaged wood chips or other small articles. They might be helpful for repair.
- Do not use household cleaning products on fabrics, upholstery, or carpet without consulting your professional cleaner.
The act of vandalism is serious and it is especially serious if it is done to your home or business. We understand how dramatic an act like this can be, which is why we have a professionally trained staff to get your vandalism cleanup completely in as little time as possible. Our ServiceMaster team of experts will take care or your cleanup needs 24/7/365. Just give us a call today!